Autoheaven and Rancor...

How the hell is the is autoheaven said. I hear it said both ways autohaven and autoheaven. People also say Rancor like the monster from star wars and the way it's suppose to said rancar. Can people tell me I'm not alone here or tell me to the propper way say them. At least with autoheaven it's been out a while.

Comments

  • Autohaven says A, not EA, so yeah, pretty clear.
    It's close to being the same thing though.

  • Well looks I ate a big bowl of stupid 'os this morning. Thank you @Boss
  • Vietfox said:
    That's how I feel about a lot of things. When I played when I was young D&D everyone I knew said Wyvern as Wivern. I play Monstern hunter world they wYvern... my whole life was a life! I guess same with Rancor. Guess I have to say Rancar. :angry:
  • Rancor is not pronounced "Rancar". Anyone who pronounces it like that probably can't read English.
    The confusion between Autoheaven and Autohaven comes from the fact that the realm is called Autohaven, while the gas shop in Gas Heaven is called "Gas N Heaven".

  • It also comes from people simply misreading haven as heaven since it was called that long before Gas Heaven was added to the game. Some people even call it Autoraven.

  • It also comes from people simply misreading haven as heaven since it was called that long before Gas Heaven was added to the game. Some people even call it Autoraven.

    Some of my Survivor main friends call it Pallethaven. Though I though I just looked at Gas Heaven to many times and made me think it was just called Autoheaven. It happens some times.
  • It's definitely AutoHAVEN, not Autoheaven. Gas Heaven is a map on the Autohaven Wreckers realm.

    As for Rancor...

    ˈræŋkər
    ˈɹæŋ.kɚ

    It's a homophone with "ranker" and sounds similar to "tanker". I hear a lot of people pronounce it as rænkɔːr (ran-core, or "past tense of run"-"the central part of an object"), that's wrong.

    Ran-car is also wrong. It's "kər".