No perk changes...?
So I tried Fixated and... I don't have the feeling the new effect is happening while I'm injured, the same with open handed, it's still the same. Is this only by me so?
So I tried Fixated and... I don't have the feeling the new effect is happening while I'm injured, the same with open handed, it's still the same. Is this only by me so?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why even put in the patch notes when it is not working at all. I don't get it.
Fixated could be bugged but Open Handed was not changed this update if you look at the patch notes.