Rate my killer gameplay

https://youtu.be/OmBMmpFwRW8

What could I have done better? I almost lost because I played fair and for the 12 hooks.

Comments

  • You get a 7/10 from me. Here's why:

    Main mistakes:

    • Be careful with your bounces. I know sometimes objects end up screwing you over, but a lot of times you could've done a regular M1 but instead you messed up your rush & made chases longer.
    • Not putting enough pressure on gens. There are many times in your gameplay where you priotized chases over gens, such as 3:55 where you chased Feng instead of using Pop. Against competent survivors, as soon as you would've left to chase her, the gen would've been done.
    • You don't use tactics to secure your win. Listen man, I understand you want everyone to have a good experience, but at 7:00 you should've slugged Kate to go put pressure on the gen about to be done. Slugging is very important when you're losing control of the game and can be the difference of a loss & a win. You got very lucky that the Feng didn't commit.

    Minor mistakes:

    • Around 2:03, you should've definitely went for hits instead of grabs. I know you probably didn't do it intentionally, but you could've managed to get 3 downs instead of 2.
    • Around 3:06 you hesitated on hitting the Yui until she was done unhooking. If you would've hit sooner, she could've either gotten interrupted or went down a lot quicker.


    Overall, I think you did a great job but you could've definitely managed to have a much easier game if you had more pressure around the map, mainly being because you didn't go against the best survivors.

    Also, just curious.. why Shadowborn?

    Edit: I forgot to rate it lol

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    You get a 7/10 from me. Here's why:

    Main mistakes:

    • Be careful with your bounces. I know sometimes objects end up screwing you over, but a lot of times you could've done a regular M1 but instead you messed up your rush & made chases longer.
    • Not putting enough pressure on gens. There are many times in your gameplay where you priotized chases over gens, such as 3:55 where you chased Feng instead of using Pop. Against competent survivors, as soon as you would've left to chase her, the gen would've been done.
    • You don't use tactics to secure your win. Listen man, I understand you want everyone to have a good experience, but at 7:00 you should've slugged Kate to go put pressure on the gen about to be done. Slugging is very important when you're losing control of the game and can be the difference of a loss & a win. You got very lucky that the Feng didn't commit.

    Minor mistakes:

    • Around 2:03, you should've definitely went for hits instead of grabs. I know you probably didn't do it intentionally, but you could've managed to get 3 downs instead of 2.
    • Around 3:06 you hesitated on hitting the Yui until she was done unhooking. If you would've hit sooner, she could've either gotten interrupted or went down a lot quicker.

    Overall, I think you did a great job but you could've definitely managed to have a much easier game if you had more pressure around the map, mainly being because you didn't go against the best survivors.

    Also, just curious.. why Shadowborn?

    Edit: I forgot to rate it lol

    @Karao_Ke said:

    You get a 7/10 from me. Here's why:

    Main mistakes:

    • Be careful with your bounces. I know sometimes objects end up screwing you over, but a lot of times you could've done a regular M1 but instead you messed up your rush & made chases longer.
    • Not putting enough pressure on gens. There are many times in your gameplay where you priotized chases over gens, such as 3:55 where you chased Feng instead of using Pop. Against competent survivors, as soon as you would've left to chase her, the gen would've been done.
    • You don't use tactics to secure your win. Listen man, I understand you want everyone to have a good experience, but at 7:00 you should've slugged Kate to go put pressure on the gen about to be done. Slugging is very important when you're losing control of the game and can be the difference of a loss & a win. You got very lucky that the Feng didn't commit.

    Minor mistakes:

    • Around 2:03, you should've definitely went for hits instead of grabs. I know you probably didn't do it intentionally, but you could've managed to get 3 downs instead of 2.
    • Around 3:06 you hesitated on hitting the Yui until she was done unhooking. If you would've hit sooner, she could've either gotten interrupted or went down a lot quicker.

    Overall, I think you did a great job but you could've definitely managed to have a much easier game if you had more pressure around the map, mainly being because you didn't go against the best survivors.

    Also, just curious.. why Shadowborn?

    Edit: I forgot to rate it lol

    Shadowborn just feels nice to have especially on console.

  • Given that I also play on console, I can understand why you see it being useful. I just don't think it justifies an entire perk slot imo

    Thanks for posting your footage man! I hope you found my feedback a little helpful.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1937097#Comment_1937097

    Given that I also play on console, I can understand why you see it being useful. I just don't think it justifies an entire perk slot imo

    Thanks for posting your footage man! I hope you found my feedback a little helpful.

    Yes very helpful, I'll probably start slugging more often because of you now lol