anyone else getting constant one-second freezes on 4.5.0?
Playing as killer, especially only on the meat packing plant map, I keep having one-second-long freezes all the time. Just every few seconds the game freezes for one second. I have graphics set to LOW and resolution set as low as it'll go.
Anyone else having this?
Comments
Whenever I go to the new maps my ping goes insane as soon as a start a chase as killer and can't get it a single down because hit validation activates because my ping is too high.
Yup, I'm on a basic Xbox One though.
Been playing on the new Chapel as Blight and Pyramid Head with very annoying freezes that screw me over.
Nope that's probably a loading issue on your end. It's usually delay caused by slow loading from your harddrive. That can be caused by Windows 10 doing its thing running anti virus or whatever. Or other stuff. Who knows.
The patch itself isn't causing the problems.
I gots an SSD. :(