PIGS DRILL NO LONGER GOES BRRRRRRR!!
BHVR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!?
The Twisted Trefoil Blade no longer plays unique sound effects when used.
Can I get a Boop in the chat for all the Pigs out there who have lost the whizz to their sacrafice biz.
BHVR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!?
The Twisted Trefoil Blade no longer plays unique sound effects when used.
Can I get a Boop in the chat for all the Pigs out there who have lost the whizz to their sacrafice biz.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They also killed her saw blade... rip this was supposed to be the SAW chapter update with the new map and they blew it
More like SAD chapter.
You are on a roll
I can confirm that the audio is bugged and does not play when you melee. This pisses me off because I literally just bought it at the beginning of this month.
Wait really? The whole reason i bought pig leather was cause the drill did that.
Noooo I will not stand for this massive nerf!!!!!
It's a bug across all killers afaik. Their melee cooldowns after hitting something have their audio tremendously reduced for some reason.
Player
Players: We want the friday chapter!
BHVR: Wait, i can't hear you, did you said the sadday chapter?
Survivors been stealing pigs batteries for their spam flashlight