Did the Game Just Drop Entirely?
I was right in the middle of a pretty good game and I was suddenly kicked saying "No Network Connection" but my internet isn't down. What's up and will I lose my points and get a ban for that?
I was right in the middle of a pretty good game and I was suddenly kicked saying "No Network Connection" but my internet isn't down. What's up and will I lose my points and get a ban for that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same here :(
Same, I'm in EU and on PC but I see some US streamers are still playing fine.
Do you happen to be playing on Playstation? I'm pretty sure their servers are acting up right now.
I'm in the Northeast of the U.S. and on PC.
I'm from UK playing on Steam and I seem fine
On ps4 just tried logging in getting error code 8012, but other games and connection is fine
update
playstation network is under maintainance everything down
https://status.playstation.com/Happened to me, too, roughly around the time of the original post here. I play on PC through Steam. This has been happening quite a bit since yesterday's patch.
Here in Germany it also wont connect :/
On xbox. Only thing wrong here, besides usual bugs, is whiney ass team mates who DC because wah wah wah spirit wah wah wah. Dumbasses
Really.... just another reason to not come back (yet)
I did get disconnected, central on pc.