Random chase music when no where near the killer?
So i was literally just walking around and suddenly heard the killers chase music and I got points in the top right. No killer AT ALL in sight, it wasn't a ghost face either. VERY annoying please fix ASAP. Not the Legion addon either, as i got evader emblems and literal chase music ( The legion doesn't start a chase with that addon)
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Would it have happened to be a Legion by chance and was it only terror radius music or chase music?
I just played a game against a Ghostface where I started hearing chase music while on the hook.
Nope its an issue with EVERY killer, its not just the chase music you literally get the emblems and bp as if you are chased and it just disappears. Its super annoying and gets rid of all immersion of the match if it happens to me :/
oof that sucks to hear but is expected from a new update to the game
The Update is a shambles lol, I'm moving onto other games till they fix it lol