Can I get a date?
I would like a date for when we get the "Blah blah blah, we did this, but wanted this... Not our fault.gg....have these blood points."
I got perks to unlock and having a date would be great!
I would like a date for when we get the "Blah blah blah, we did this, but wanted this... Not our fault.gg....have these blood points."
I got perks to unlock and having a date would be great!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't date trucks. I'm more of a car person.
Yeah, I clicked on this post with expectations and feel misled.
Free around 8?
After being ######### by this patch, 8 seems a bit early? What about 10?
$10/hr. Must host.
Came here with flowers and chocolate.
Well, your loss! T_T
I'm gonna have to pass, but I'm sure someone here will take you up on the offer!
Dbd forum taking over as the next big dating site?
I think I’ll stick with the classics like CougarCuddles or FurrysAnonymous lol:p