Survivors R.I.P. 4.5.0
Who, in all the community was asking for this? You wrecked survivor movement and Killers are landing hits that boggle my mind.
360's, S swerving and, moonwalks, gone.
Who, in all the community was asking for this? You wrecked survivor movement and Killers are landing hits that boggle my mind.
360's, S swerving and, moonwalks, gone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
all that janky movement is gone how could anyone not love the new movement its so much more realistic
Why would I want a "Realistic" movment when it makes it worst for me? The old movment was so much smoother I want a good gameplay not "Realistic" when it's way worst.