It wasn't in the PTB, it was discussed in a Stream previously but it wasn't in the PTB. I don't have information on whether it will happen or when I'm afraid.
If I remember the devs response from the PTB feedback correctly, they said that it wasn't going to make it to the PTB or live right away, but was going to come out in a Hotfix patch soon after the live release.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It wasn't in the PTB, it was discussed in a Stream previously but it wasn't in the PTB. I don't have information on whether it will happen or when I'm afraid.
Oh... I thought perk rework was already there.
If I remember the devs response from the PTB feedback correctly, they said that it wasn't going to make it to the PTB or live right away, but was going to come out in a Hotfix patch soon after the live release.
It's not confirmed when it will or if it will be implemented.