You trashed the game, great job!
Seriously, it doesn't feel the same at all. I doubt I'll be playing much anymore. Kinda regret the time and money I dropped.
Seriously, it doesn't feel the same at all. I doubt I'll be playing much anymore. Kinda regret the time and money I dropped.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can live with the new HUD even if I really don’t like it, but god do the new survivor animations feel terrible to use, as well as how clunky they look visually.
I would have actually preferred loot boxes over the UI and movement changes.
No you wouldn't.
Who was calling for UI and movement change?
Movement change!?!?!
The one thing survivors rely on to not get hit and make plays...