Looking for some fun builds for both sides
I'm looking to try out some new builds and would love to get some ideas from y'all. They don't have to be super competitive builds but at least ones that are fun
2 id be interested in would be a basement build for killer and an antihook build for survivor
Id love to get some thoughts
Comments
Id even be into some competitive builds
Anti hook saboteur Alex's toolbox with wire spool and hacksaw dead hard mettle of man and breakout
and trappers basement stitched bag with tar bottle territorial imperative agitation iron grasp and monstrous shrine
I have been running Overcharge,Opression,Undying and lullaby on ghostface and its pretty hilarious.
For basement shenanigans, look no further than Leatherface "Bubba" Sawyer, who's use of Insidious in conjunction with his chainsaw prevents any attempt to save a basement hooked survivor. Now how are they gonna get in the basement? With good use of Iron Grasp and Agitation of course. With all areas covered, we can address how awful this is for getting bloodpoints, which is why you're gonna use BBQ & Chili for that final perk slot.
With all this, I hope you the best of luck, as even the best basement camper can still be thwarted by a well planned Survivor team, so be careful out there!
i like new Undying with Devour, its fun
for survivor- head on, quick and quiet, deception, and iron will
You don't need a build for basement. You just need to play Bubba with Agitation. I honestly wouldn't even say you need Insidious. If you want a build that isn't about camping basement, even thought that's the only time a basement hook is really worth it, you could play Trapper with Agitation, Monstrous Shrine, STBFL, and whatever perk you want. Basically trap the shack to hell and only hook there. Monstrous Shrine is pretty bad, but they technically die faster so it puts more pressure on their team. Hag would also be very good for basement games.
I have been having a lot of fun running Dead Man's Switch, Furtive Chase, Nemesis, and Rancor on the Wraith. The games are pretty fast but it's fun due to the Rancor Roulette bit that goes on. Someone is getting Rancored no matter how good a team is.
I mean, my doctor is probably the least meta you can get, but still decent. It's dying light (ok, maybe meta?) Distressing, unnerving, and my ALL time favorite that I run in all of my killers, lightborn