Unbroken Emblem Bugged
Im not getting any unbroken and im just deranking as survivor so yeah behavior this might be a problem...
Tagged:
Mod
Im not getting any unbroken and im just deranking as survivor so yeah behavior this might be a problem...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here, I only get unbroken if I escape. This makes it very difficult to hold onto rank...rank keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the basement...
I don't get it at all even if i win im deranking.
Yea I got no points for unbroken when I was one of the last two survivors left. Also why did they change the order of the emblems?
There's bug reports already in about this issue.