Wait, I just remembered, where is the community Claudette skin?
I thought they said it will come in the next rift (current one), I mean it should have been in the previous one, but it was delayed because of some issues, where is it?
Tagged:
Mod
I thought they said it will come in the next rift (current one), I mean it should have been in the previous one, but it was delayed because of some issues, where is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd also like to know this.
In case they decided to not release it for some reason, they should give us this Yui skin which was way better anyway.
I can understand that many of you don’t like that skin, but I can’t understand why you have to act in such a immature way. This is a video game after all, and just because something was made that you don’t like, y’all act like the devs killed your parents.
Get a life.
What do you mean?
He copied what I said in my last thread and thinks it’s funny to use it against me, even tho those are completely different topics.
Now it makes sense, thanks!
I know?? It was supposed to be in this rift. I wish the devs would tell us what’s happening with that skin.
i want this skin so bad.
It could be because of the character model updates, but that's just a speculation, if the Devs won't reach us we will probably never know...
I don't have the exact reasoning as to why it's not in this rift, but can confirm it will be in a future rift.
Good to know! Thank you!