Flashlight and toolbox draining too much than the normal
So... its a bug or it is in a patchnote? Cuz I didnt see that coming.
So... its a bug or it is in a patchnote? Cuz I didnt see that coming.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's probably the whole smoother gameplay thing, as repairing gens and wiggling out seems way faster on the bar, but it's the same.
Just for the record, as a killer main, I'm just fine with flashlights draining as fast as possible. Thank you.
Thanks for your quote but no one cares also.
I think it is not that. Its really get more draining.
well i don't really know, but the bar has been going more smoothly, as with the entire game itself, so I can't really tell if it's FASTER or just the game running smoothly.
Probably placebo. Go into a KYF lobby if you can and record a clip while leaving a flashlight on, and then you can compare the drain time to an older version of the flashlight (look up flashlight add on comparison videos to get a comparable example- I think Usslysisisyssyusssus or however tf you spell his name has an old video where he figured out the best flashlight add ons for battery life/longevity)
Yeah guys, I compared with old version and its getting in fact more draining
Honestly, I thought we were repairing the gen too quickly and items going faster 🤣
Yep guys, its literally getting more drained than the normal :(
I hope they fix it.