Hemophobia
Hello everyone. Tried the DbD trophie "Hemophobia" right now. Escaped without getting hit, but didn't get my trophie. (PS4) I feel bullied. Any ideas why I didn't get it?
Hello everyone. Tried the DbD trophie "Hemophobia" right now. Escaped without getting hit, but didn't get my trophie. (PS4) I feel bullied. Any ideas why I didn't get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On Steam, it says you need to do this on the Asylum map. Not sure if it's the same for all platforms, but was that the map you were on?
I read the title as "Homophobia"
Achievements/trophies are universal. So yes you have to accomplish this in a public match on the asylum map.
Yes. I was on the Asylum map.