New UI - Survivor is too zoomed in
So my problem with the new UI is as the title is... too zoomed in for survivors.
Before, we could see our whole character model and the movements with the wider field of vision made the game something I could play without getting motion sickness.
Unfortunately, with the zoomed in new UI, movement is more drastic with the terrain and so it makes me dizzy and nauseated, which never happened prior to the change. I do experience this with other first person games and third person games but it DBD used to be just at the sweet spot where I could play the game without nausea and dizziness.
Can you revert it back to the old field of vision and proportions so that I can continue to play DBD?
(I couldn't play killer before and still can't because of the motion sickness :-( )
Comments
I thought it felt like it was zoomed in on my survivor but I thought maybe it just felt like that because of the new HUD taking up so much of the screen.