They had time to fix Begrimed Head but not Iri Head?
Makes no sense to me.
Makes no sense to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mangled got completely standardised across all add-ons, not just Huntress.
I swear I’ve only come across like one iri head in the past 6 months.
Meanwhile Pyramid Head still sulking in the corner.
I've only come across one iri head.... in the past six minutes.
Iri Head is all over the place. I lose the will to fight whenever I see a Huntress packing Iri Head + Ruin + Undying.
Lol, that was exactly my thought. They can clearly do cross-killer add-on passes to standardize certain effects, but they can't just think of a good replacement for Iri head (or even take some of the very reasonable community suggestions) and implement it. They have the power to, they just won't.