The new patch sucks eggs

  1. Struggle button is always flashing. I'm using a macro for struggle so I have no idea sometimes if I put it on or not. (and screw anyone who condemns me for "cheating" with a macro)
  2. The new survivor animations are god awful. Standing upright looks bad. And makes you easier to see over obstacles I'm sure. Running looks awful, even dying on the ground looks awful. They didn't tell us about this?! It just looks bad. Why the hell was I not informed of this ahead of time, I didn't get to prepare my heart for how awful they are.
  3. UI wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But still bad. Not a matter of getting used to. It's just too much clutter on screen in so many different places.
  4. The Game rework is a mixed bag. It's palette galore but it's also dead-end galore. Not sure if it's survivor or killer-sided at this point but I do't htink Il ike it.

At least I don't see Victor's ugly mug each time I start up the game. Only good thing about this patch. Well that and Fixated + Open Handed.

Comments

  • Okay just finished my first game on The Game. Okay I concur with everyone the palettes are crazy. I feel bad for killers on this map now. Once survivors learn to path it properly and avoid the deadends it's going to be hell for most killers.