Did the pipping system change?
Not that i care that much but i used to get a safety pip when i got Brutal as killer and now i've got 2 -1. Is it a bug or did it change somewere in the patchnotes?
Tagged:
Mod
Not that i care that much but i used to get a safety pip when i got Brutal as killer and now i've got 2 -1. Is it a bug or did it change somewere in the patchnotes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the whole thing is messed up at the moment, I had less progress on the red bar than you and got ruthless killer, despite all my emblems being silver. Completely bugged, I don’t think I’ll be getting the rest of my adepts anytime soon
I double pipped twice in bad games. It's so messed up right now.
Pretty sure its a huge bug. Happening to everyone. I keep getting full Emblems in my matches and only getting +1 instead of +2 even though the bar shows it should be more.
I haven't gotten so few emblems yet that I would get -1 but I assume it would be the same issue you experienced as well.
this is a known bug and has been acknowledged
killer quit and I lose
alright thanks
you're welcome :) good luck!
I lost a pip because someone quit in the loading screen that never happened before.
Lol just had the opposite xD
Merciless killer game btw, 11 Hooks, 1 Mori => 4 Gold...yeah I don't think so^^
Got the same, 2 game so far tonight, one with dc in loading with depip, the other is the screenshoted one....
LMFAO best update ever
That's same with us
As a surviver it's been nearly impossible. I just came out of a 4 silver run with a depip... *SMH*
######### is happening with the pips?
This is a known bug, I do suggest upvoting the bug report in the reports section.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225048/pc-the-emblem-system-and-pips-are-broken#latest