Switch over to dead by roblox

After this amazing patch which 80% of the userbase hates I thought it would be a good idea to play dead by roblox instead. I actually enjoyed it a lot.

Dead by roblox is currently a lot better than actual dead by daylight. So I would say that you should give it a try ;)

Comments

  • I highly doubt that 80% of the playerbase hates the new UI. It's more like those who dislike it are the loudest and make the most fuss.

  • Did you really create an account JUST to try to get people to play a different game?

  • @LordGlint said:

    Did you really create an account JUST to try to get people to play a different game?

    It's not even the first time in the last hour someone has made a new account just to post something pointless smh

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    I highly doubt that 80% of the playerbase hates the new UI. It's more like those who dislike it are the loudest and make the most fuss.

    You can try asking the people in your games if your on PC, everyone will say they dont like it. Also theres the fact that this isnt a killer or survivor issue where a minority of a side complains. Legit everyone seems to hate it. Its probably more like 90% of the playerbase.

    You can even look at content creators no one like it.