The new survivor animations break the game
Getting hit through walls is not ok, and the animations themselves feel very clunky and stiff. I hope they fix this soon or at least disable the animations until then.
Getting hit through walls is not ok, and the animations themselves feel very clunky and stiff. I hope they fix this soon or at least disable the animations until then.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope they do, but i doubt it.
I have no desire to play this game after these changes.
Me and my buddy stopped playing after 3 games. So terrible.
animations are so bad it now looks like for smartphones.