4.5.0 Is Trash

I don't know what to say.. the movement and 360 were the sign of the game. I can get over the Hud but I will never get over the new Survivor Movement Animations.. I hate them.. it just feels like you lost half of your skill on this new Movement. Please change it back.

Comments

  • @El_D1abello said:

    I don't know what to say.. the movement and 360 were the sign of the game. I can get over the Hud but I will never get over the new Survivor Movement Animations.. I hate them.. it just feels like you lost half of your skill on this new Movement. Please change it back.

    I full agree with you, and the hitboxes are ridiculous now, killers hit you from a mile away when they have no business even touching you. Nothing but bad changes in this update.

  • The animations don't look natural in general. That standing animation is something

  • Maybe to fix the cp problems because the movement on xbox stayed the same.

  • I uninstalled because of this patch. Yesterday when this garbage patch released was my last day with DBD