Free meg outfit?
Did anyone else just randomly get a free meg outfit from this mid chapter. It’s like a red tank top, red shorts and purple hair. All yellow rarity. It just appeared from nowhere lol.
Did anyone else just randomly get a free meg outfit from this mid chapter. It’s like a red tank top, red shorts and purple hair. All yellow rarity. It just appeared from nowhere lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you earn it in the rift and didnt claim it? because I believe earned and unclaimed stuff from rifts are added like that, but I think its just when the rift closes instead of when a new one is about to open.
No it’s legit a brand new outfit. I saw on Reddit they must’ve just accidentally gave us all a new outfit lol.
It's an outfit from the new rift. Everyone having it, and this one charm, is a bug.
Yeah, I have it too, oh well, at least this bug doesnt affect gameplay.
I hope they don't take it away. They should just put something else in the rift now.
They will take it away, the good thing is that it will probably take a few months!