That UI though
There should be a toggle option to change between the new and old UI
Genuinely not a fan of the new one and not "You just don't like it because it's new/a change".
I don't mind change long as it is beneficial to the game. But why the UI exactly? At least with a toggle option it would appease both sides.
Comments
This new UI is atrocious. Portraits and Hook Counter is great but having everything spread out it feels like I'm playing a mobile game
Only like 5%of the player base like the UI. It's awful in every sense.
Exactly, it's just got such an odd feeling to it. It's not THE WORST thing ever, but it just doesn't sit right for some reason.
Probably the UI is made by mobile team..
Definitely feels that way
I don't want to feel like I'm playing a mobile game when I'm not playing on my phone. It just doesn't feel right to me