Exhaustion timer is STILL a red circle on a red circle
Why? Why not doing a red circle on a white circle or just a red circle?
I'm not colorblind and even I think it's not good to see.
Why? Why not doing a red circle on a white circle or just a red circle?
I'm not colorblind and even I think it's not good to see.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still? Are you kidding me?
Well, just another reason to hate the new HUD
Yep. They adjusted the Injured icon but not the exhaust timer.
Who wants to bet they'll they didn't have time to fix it and it will posponed until the colorblind options?