So I found a list of glitches so far...

Lunge is broken

Going through walls on new asylum

Emblems make you de-rank when safety

Impossible to unhook on some hooks

Lagging backwards causing unfair chases

Bleed Out timer visual glitch

When dropping a pallet, sometimes the killer will teleport to your side


Me and a few friends were playing the game and found a bunch of bugs/glitches during our custom matches and during actual games. These need to be fixed, the game feels so bad at the moment.

If anyone else has some, I would love to know.

Comments

  • There is a fat shame spot in fun bus on Autohaven for killer. I was playing Mikey and I couldn't walk through the bus on Wretched Shop no matter which side I walked through.

    The survivors could walk through it just fine though.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    There is a fat shame spot in fun bus on Autohaven for killer. I was playing Mikey and I couldn't walk through the bus on Wretched Shop no matter which side I walked through.

    The survivors could walk through it just fine though.

    Cant wait for people getting trapped there with the back window closed.

  • There's some clipping visual glitches when survivors are hodling items and scream