Thoughts On Adam and Spirit?
Please DO NOT ARGUE.
Hello, fellow survivors of the Fog, we have a few new guests on the Fog Show, with Benedict Baker!
They have been known as Adam and the Spirit, the Spirit is our wonderful new killer who has no comb at home, but is still a terrifying predator nonetheless as she can creep up on you while you're doing a generator, making an exhilarating chase!
Her three perks are Rancor, Hex: Haunted Ground, and Spirit Fury.
The next person we have is Adam, a school teacher in Japan who is known for adapting to his situation, in the chase he is able to distract the killer, heal his teammates EXTREMELY fast, and when he is not in the chase, he can still be pretty good, because when he is caught, assuming he freed his other teammates, he can free himself, at the cost of being injured for a little while.
Anyways, these guests have not been as controversial as others with their perks, but some still complain they are a little too powerful for us common fog wanderers.
Anyways, what are YOUR thoughts on the Spirit?
Please do not argue...
Comments
Completely forgot to say 'the Spirit and Adam!'.
Sorry.
Haunted grounds: This perk is nice but not what I really expected it to be smart survivors will take it down very easily whilst you're occupied. I personally would like if the other hex told him remained just to add a little bit more of a fear factor giving the perk teo chances to activate if survivors got greedy or reckless. As a stand-alone perk it's nothing special merely for the reason I stated above.
Spirit fury: good it combines well with enduring for those people who don't respect pallets and it does save you time it's your standard nice combination perk when do used by itself it's just meh
Rancor: it's a very nice obsession perk it has great combination potential with Save The Best For Last and play with your food. Hell it even gives you a reason not to immediately die-hard tunnel your obsession when you have remember me. Unlike the other two perks it's an amazing stand alone perk as well as a combination one.
Adam decent looking survivor if there's any problem I have with it is that his so called DLC exclusive is pathetic when you make Kate's white shirt look like a gift from the gods you know you messed up. I miss the days when survivors came with an alternate outfit that actually made them look different.
Diversion: it's pretty niche especially when you get the hang of using it and throwing it in areas that would actually trick out of killer. However 45 seconds is absolutely ridiculous I could get 3 stacks of stake out in the same time as it will take me to activate this. The steak out stake being universally more useful as they apply to all skill checks whilst diversion is very as I said before situational. They really need to reduce the time maybe 20 to 25 seconds will be more viable
Deliverance: This perk is amazing however it is situational infact this survivor kind of has a theme of situational perks. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to get downed before you get to save anybody this perk is absolutely useless it also only applies to a safe unhooks. Now when does come through it can be potentially game-changing I've literally gone Hatch simply because of this perk. If I would say anything if you have Deliverance active it should allow you to get off hook during struggle stage basically cancel out the struggle stage and treat it as a second standard hook stage but you still can only get up to 3 times.
Autodidact: This perk was so promising during the ptb but now it's kind of detrimental to have it. Unlike the ptb you need two skill checks to get out of the negative progression zone instead of just one. This means not only do you have to rely on RNG but for those first two skill checks you're going to be negatively impacting people which could screw people over especially The Killers heading back to the area. Honestly all I can really say is just decrease the initial penalty from 25 to 15 this way you don't get the monstrous 80% on skill check. The max you can hit is 60% but it would also mean the bad RNG doesn't cripple you as much.
I love 'em both <333
Adam needs a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air cosmetic.
Spirit needs to use her indoor voice.
Then I would say I love em both.
I really like them both, the ability is unique and it's always fun when you whoosh around and accidentally bump into an invisible survivor.
Adam is cool, disliked his original outfit but think the full denim is really sweet, also incredibly disappointed with his "alternate" outfit.
I miss the days before the cosmetic shop where alternate costumes were completely different clothig and not a minor recolour.
Edit : I love the person who follows all my comments around and adds a "lol" to it