Unbroken Emblem Bug | Multiple Occurences
It is now 3 games in a row that I stumbled on this very frustrating bug.
It rewards no emblem points at all for the category 'Unbroken', no matter how much time you spent in the trial before dying.
Tagged:
Duplicate


Comments
Same here
Also having this problem, as well as my SO. No matter how long staying alive, if you die its a zero.
Been having the same issue all day.
same here. Luckily I play both sides equally, so I’m just gonna stop survivor and play killer til it’s fixed.
oh wait, they probably want this so people play killer. Might take a few months to fix.
qSame here. Luckily I play both sides rus
Been having this happen to me as well I'm trying to get rank 1 and this isn't helping.
Same here in new patch
I hope they fix this issue asap