My thoughts on the new survivor animations
Honestly I'm alright with them they are a bit stiff but that can be worked on it's pretty funny just walking up to people as david and just seeing the difference in height and I can hide because my head dosent pop over objects anymore I would say they are allright feel a bit slow as well but I can tell I'm going the same speed over all it's good just need some massages to them to be less tight
Comments
i think they are god awful. so stiff and unnatural. its as bad as the animations for when this game was in its beta. let that sink in
The old idle animation for survivors made them look they were constantly being cautious and worried.
The idle animation now looks like a puppet with strings not being pulled yet.
Their a bit stiff but a great foundation for improvement
I dislike the new animations - they don't look natural or smooth at all. Much preferred the old ones. The main thing for me though are the transitions. They're so awkward and buggy.
Atrocious. The nicest word i found.
I'm basically okay with them. I think the animation when you're injured and running is hillarious, and the other ones look a little more natural and transition a little more smoothly than the old animations. I'm actually most in love with the skill check wheel, because it seems to move more smoothly now, too.
Those animations looks so bad its awful,the new hud is awfully the guy that designed the animations and hud should be immediately fired. Give us the old huds and animations
Survivors before: "I need to be stealthy at all times, the killer might find me."
Survivors now: "I will eat your soul."
it looks horrible, like from some 20 year old Playstation 1 game. The turning, standing and general running animation looks so wooden and unnatural.
Hopefully they get improved more.
theyre awful, but also funny so i dont mind them
Trash.. can’t believe survivors can’t 360 anymore.