I can STILL 360!?
Wow I can still 360! Its almost as if nothing has changed!
Wow I can still 360! Its almost as if nothing has changed!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why it would have changed
They didn't change the "autoaim" or "aim dressing" or whatever they want to call it. Nothing in this update to my knowledge would have addressed how dumb the killer lock-on swings can get...
Animations changed. Not the controls
Yeah if you have been keeping up on the discord abd instagram posts abd forums about the PTB, there are kids throwijg fits about not being able to 360. The only issue I have eith this update is hit validation is off. I got downed through a window 6 feet away. Other than that, I love the changes. Sorry if there are typos, I dont fell like correcting them.