That new HUD suucks for console on a big tv
I have a 65" tv and I have to move my eyes so far from my character to see the portraits. Not fun at all.
Atleast move the portraits back down by the character.
I have a 65" tv and I have to move my eyes so far from my character to see the portraits. Not fun at all.
Atleast move the portraits back down by the character.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody likes new HUD LMAO
Well, this update was published, but many players didnt like the new UI in PTB. And devs in the end published the new update. So, i think devs just dont care about us)
I also can’t read player’s names, it’s so tiny. Yet the size in the settings is already at max. I’m sitting the same exact distance from my TV.
Could you eplain how you have to move your eyes now further than before? When the portraits were in bottom left corner, it was also very far from the center...
The new hud is all over the place. Having ADHD having to look all over the place on my screen now for info is more distracting and I can barely focus on playing the game now. Why does everything need to be at the top of the screen? I play on pc and ps5 and it's the same thing. The hud is awful.