Console killer on new UI:

Thanks i hate it. I have to look everywhere just like i had to on the ptb on my pc.

Comments

  • How does the game run on the new patch ? Just as terrible as always with regular fps drops ? Or are you playing on a new gen console ?

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Thanks i hate it. I have to look everywhere just like i had to on the ptb on my pc.

    But it was impossible for you to make an informed decision until this was pushed out so you could view it on console. Poor poor peasant thinking you can form an opinion on your own. Tsk tsk

  • I'm on PS5 and having downloaded the patch my game is now running in PS4 resolution 🤦🏼‍♂️ double checked and I'm running ps5 version of the game from PS menu and restored licenses etc and it's still in crappy old resolution!

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Thanks i hate it. I have to look everywhere just like i had to on the ptb on my pc.

    Is the text readable at least on console and can you see the hookprogression as survivor) ? Cause Hell knows it ain't on pc. It's so... tiny no matter what you do.

  • @OBX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225029/console-killer-on-new-ui

    But it was impossible for you to make an informed decision until this was pushed out so you could view it on console. Poor poor peasant thinking you can form an opinion on your own. Tsk tsk

    Don't you know us console gamers are all blind? We need a specific type of videogame braille to be able to see.

  • Here’s an even scummier thing I feel they have done to console......


    so they wanted to change animations so that they looked better or some nonsense....


    I actually believe it is for a much lazier reason. I’m pretty sure they are giving up on fixing console frame rate. I say this because the animation change was a direct nerf to 360. Why does that matter? Console frames can’t follow 360 on killer. It why you see a lot of console killers whiff it. It’s not because they are bad, it’s because survivors were literally not on the screen.


    maybe I’m wrong. Doubt it lol

  • @OBX said:

    Here’s an even scummier thing I feel they have done to console......

    so they wanted to change animations so that they looked better or some nonsense....

    I actually believe it is for a much lazier reason. I’m pretty sure they are giving up on fixing console frame rate. I say this because the animation change was a direct nerf to 360. Why does that matter? Console frames can’t follow 360 on killer. It why you see a lot of console killers whiff it. It’s not because they are bad, it’s because survivors were literally not on the screen.

    maybe I’m wrong. Doubt it lol

    Sounds legit enough to me lol