Trouble buying Nancy new skin ps4
Is anyone having trouble or is it just me?
It shows 'Purchased failed' everytime I try to buy it.
I've never had problems with buying new skins
Bought some auricular cells and that went just fine
Just seeing if anyone else is having trouble
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hi, we are aware of this issue and it's being looked into
do you also aware of issue on steam when you cant download the update
Not seen that problem @Mistikus I've been able to download from Steam as has others I know? I'd suggest starting a thread in Tech sub forum if you're having issues.
Thanks. Btw I was not charged.
after 15min its stareted the dowloding proces maybe it was foult of the steam in my region
edit: but thank you for anwser
@monster89 it should work now, you might need to reboot the game though
Ok
What does the new outfit look like?
Yes it did work ! Thank you! 10/10 service lol
the pink outfit. They posted the new trailer for the new outfits on their you tube channel. It's very preppy. Its giving me going to church outfit lmao
Alright I'll check it out on my lunch break