No toggle options mentioned in patch notes
The menu bug to toggle on actions as survivor wasn't mentioned in the patch notes as fixed but it was actually removed/fixed on the PTB.
I was hoping devs would add toggle on option when it hit live but it doesn't seem like it. Such a pity, I guess I won't really be playing much survivor until it's added back in some formal way.
@MandyTalk @Peanits I would really like to have any insight if devs even know it's gone or if any action can be taken to add toggle on option now that it's most likely gone forever. Pretty please.
Comments
Do you mean where you pressed escape when on a gen thing?
If so, yes that was a bug that was fixed
Yes that is exactly it. Thank you for confirming.
Still, it's a pity it's gone, I really enjoyed survivor gameplay far more with toggle on option.
Why BHVR can't let us have good things?😥