Fun Post: What realms/maps do you associate characters without an associated realm/map with?

There's many killers and survivors without any associated realm (official not unofficial). The killers are Cannibal, Ghost Face, Blight, and Twins. The survivors are Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Jake, Bill, Ash, Felix, and Elodie. So what realms do you associate these characters with?

This is what I associate them with

MacMillan Estate: Dwight and Ghost Face

Autohaven Wreckers: Claudette, Jake, and Bill

Coldwind Farms: Meg and Cannibal

Crotus Prenn Asylum: Blight and Felix

Red Forest: Ash

Ormond: Twins and Elodie

(Survivors we are assuming they are associated with the same realm as the killer they came with since they aren't technically associated with a realm)

Comments

  • I’ve always associated ash with mothers dwelling. I guess because of the first film?

  • Jake: Mother’s Dwelling or Shelter Woods, because of his character and backstory.

  • This question has an issue, namely that survivors are never associated with a realm, since the entity creates realms based on the killer's location they were at when they were taken, not the survivor's. Yes, they may coincide with one another in some cases, but that's all there is to it.

  • @Alionis said:

    This question has an issue, namely that survivors are never associated with a realm, since the entity creates realms based on the killer's location they were at when they were taken, not the survivor's. Yes, they may coincide with one another in some cases, but that's all there is to it.

    That's true. I'll edit my post then to make it clear about survivors.