How would you change - The Nurse
Time to move onto the strongest killer in the game. How would you change her?
Note: I'm not talking about Bug Fixes here. We all know she needs A LOT of fixes. I'm talking about deliberate balance or QoL changes.
Time to move onto the strongest killer in the game. How would you change her?
Note: I'm not talking about Bug Fixes here. We all know she needs A LOT of fixes. I'm talking about deliberate balance or QoL changes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just fix some of her garbage addons, I guess? She doesn't need a whole lot of changes in my opinion, she'd be fine if it weren't for the garbage addons (especially those atrocious UR addons) and bugs.
It's mainly just dead zones and bugs, then some of her add-ons could use some love.
Might be fun to give her a single blink and make her 110%, then make addons give her some effects with her blinks! ๐
I don't see any need to tone her down, since I'm convinced any attempt would completely break her at this point.
What she needs are fixes and clean-ups to her buggy power. She's a killer that rewards being skilled with her with the ability to control the game, something unfortunately very few other killers do.
A killer being strong doesn't automatically justify nerfing them, that's a seriously flawed argument.