Is this bannable?

I'm Curious if a killer just goes around with knockout and infectious and slugs and bleeds everyone out all game is that considered greifing? Was definitely not fun as i was on the receiving end of that nonsense. But the killer had bbq and didn't hook a single survivor Bled 3 of my team mates out. Legit left them down and kept just slugging did not hook a single person. I didn't report him because i didn't think that was bannable but one of the randoms told us all to report.

Comments

  • No it's not; as much as it is going to upset people.

    There is a hag streamer main that does that all the time actually.


    They are not holding the game hostage, they are playing, and the game will end- it's just a slow annoying way to die.

    However; imo if anyone runs that build please for the love of god once EVERYONE Is down at least end the match via hooks- don't just leave them there. It may not be reportable but it's a bogus move. Just hook them to end the match, even if you don't otherwise.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    I'm Curious if a killer just goes around with knockout and infectious and slugs and bleeds everyone out all game is that considered greifing? Was definitely not fun as i was on the receiving end of that nonsense. But the killer had bbq and didn't hook a single survivor Bled 3 of my team mates out. Legit left them down and kept just slugging did not hook a single person. I didn't report him because i didn't think that was bannable but one of the randoms told us all to report.

    Technically (and I don't like it any better than you) it is not holding the game hostage because the game still moves forward as you all will eventually bleed out. It certainly does cause grief but wouldn't be considered that unless said person somehow got into all your games (or a lot of them) like hunting you down to do it over and over again. In short, it is just one really bad game with a Killer with bad manners, i.e. a poor sport.

    For the record, I find this behavior sickening. Past sixty seconds, i.e. long enough to know a Survivor doesn't have DS, there is no reason not to hook them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No it's not; as much as it is going to upset people.

    There is a hag streamer main that does that all the time actually haha.

    They are not holding the game hostage, they are playing, and the game will end- it's just a slow annoying way to die. However; imo if anyone runs that build please for the love of god once EVERYONE Is down at least end the match via hooks- don't just leave them there. It may not be reportable but it's a bogus move.

    I thought so. I have 8k hours played and never once have i seen or even done anything like that. Who runs BBQ and doesnt hook anyone? again im at the point in this game where nothing makes me upset but... That got me a little annoyed. not the bleeding everyone out but the bbq at the end lololol

  • It's ######### and scummy, but it's not bannable.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/224938/is-this-bannable

    Technically (and I don't like it any better than you) it is not holding the game hostage because the game still moves forward as you all will eventually bleed out. It certainly does cause grief but wouldn't be considered that unless said person somehow got into all your games (or a lot of them) like hunting you down to do it over and over again. In short, it is just one really bad game with a Killer with bad manners, i.e. a poor sport.

    For the record, I find this behavior sickening. Past sixty seconds, i.e. long enough to know a Survivor doesn't have DS, there is no reason not to hook them.

    Yeah was pretty annoying TBH. I escaped because he got the business at the end there but jeez he cheated himself out of so many points.

  • Nope, not bannable even though it's not fun to be downed for 4 minutes straight until you bleed out.

    Mechanically it's still just slugging so it's fine according to the rules.

  • It's one thing if a killer genuinely can't find you to hook you and you bleed out like that but yeah this kind of behavior is gross and sadly not reportable.

    Slugging is fine until a killer forces you to bleed out then it's just wasting everyone's time for no reason.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1927850#Comment_1927850

    I thought so. I have 8k hours played and never once have i seen or even done anything like that. Who runs BBQ and doesnt hook anyone? again im at the point in this game where nothing makes me upset but... That got me a little annoyed. not the bleeding everyone out but the bbq at the end lololol

    Yeah the BBQ at the end would make me tilt my head haha.

    It's a rare gimmick build some people run, tbh I found it funny as hell the first time It was used against me by a streamer. If it was common place it would get aggravating fast; but since it's fairly rare to encounter someone trying to do that I never minded too much.

    (Again though to anyone who reads this thread, if you decide to do this, for the love of god hook them when everyone is downed. After they are all downed you are just being a troll at that point)