I think the devs have me on mute on this forum
I've filed like a hundred bug reports (all valid), and not a single one has progressed past "Pending".
Maybe they have all bug reports muted. That would explain a lot. ๐
I've filed like a hundred bug reports (all valid), and not a single one has progressed past "Pending".
Maybe they have all bug reports muted. That would explain a lot. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably get more bug reports than a windows support page so it's possible
How on earth do you expect it to progress past pending when they are still dealing with the tens of thousands of reports from other players before you?
In my opinion I feel sorting though both volume and duplicates is harder. I feel it would be easier if they had two separate bug reporting subforums one for map specific bugs and one for killer / survivor specific bugs. That way it would be easier to sort / categorize bugs. At least I feel it would because the amount of dupes I see are pretty high in the bug reporting section because they don't keep a public record of what's reported and just the sheer volume of bugs reported seems to be a bit out of hand.
Making money to support family and company bad amiright
I don't think there is even any point in submitting a bug report anymore.
Imagine sending a bug report... the whole game is a bug
I mean, this one totem in coldwind farm, which u cannot reach is a very simple bug since last update and... yeah. It's still there xD
I did it, you guys! I got a bug past "pending"! #nabLife ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1927770#Comment_1927770
At this point weโre all muted to the devs because theyโre ignoring feedback lmao.
A single outfit costs half their game I dont think money is an issue