Fix the unclear point of no return at the exits
The killer can see the entity blocker, but survivors can't, so they have only educated guesses as to when they get pushed out into the end results screen. On most maps that have been out forever that have the traditional exit gate look, we know generally what that point is. But on maps with different looking exit areas like Dead Dawg Saloon and Midwich, it isn't that clear. People constantly get pushed out without intending to leave or they barely don't make it out, because the point of no return is so vague and inconsistent with past exit areas. If this was fixed, it would be a nice quality of life change for survivors.
Comments
I'm sure the developers have bigger things to worry about than your teabagging efficiency
there literally is, on most maps there's a specific line in the tiles on the floor where if you put your heel past it you'll leave the game
I think you're the toxic one. There is zero indication that I tbag, which I don't.
The smallest things in this game count. The more time I can buy, as the killer is pushing me out of the exits, the more time my teammates have unhook and to get to the other gates. You can't lecture me about wasting time when the endgame collapse is 2 whole minutes, and slower when someone is downed or hooked.
sure buddy sure. killer only can see it when he tries to walk past it or throw something anyways
There is always a visible seam in the exit gate area and most gates have a some structure to the left and right.
People may wanna stick around so they can give them a hit so they can get bloodpoints.
They can do that just fine without the trigger point being highlighted.