Buff Amanda's Letter

No one runs it and her ambush is trash until they adress the roar.

My change
While a survivor is wearing a Reverse Bear Trap, If they fail a generator, healing, sabotage skillcheck the timer will lose 8 seconds. If they fail a skillcheck while searching a Jigsaw the box will lock on your arms, injuring you and holding you in place for 16 seconds while the timer keeps ticking. You cannot search the box during this time

Comments

  • My change:

    • While crouched, see outlines of Survivors within 18 metres of range.
    • Slighty reduces the movement speed while crouching( from 3.68 to 3.58 m/s
  • @Ihatelife said:
    My change:

    • While crouched, see outlines of Survivors within 18 metres of range.
    • Slighty reduces the movement speed while crouching( from 3.68 to 3.58 m/s

    I like this! It's a good buff to her ambush and isn't a huge nerf to her speed.

  • I don't like addon buffs tbh.

    Devs have this mindset that if they buff a killer's addon, they think that they are making the killer more powerful and balanced.

    Her base kit should be buffed. Addons can wait for now.

    Edit; I forgot something.

  • Amanda's Letter is really good.

    Why do you think it isn't?

  • @Raccoon said:
    Amanda's Letter is really good.

    Why do you think it isn't?

    As a Pig main, I can vouch for this. It's good. Especially on Lery's combined with BBQ, Nurse's, Deerstalker, and other aura perks. It's almost OP then.