Do people forget that you can always win even if you feel like you are losing

Yesterday we got asylum it was looking really bad it was a doc in the time I did 2 gens everyone was doh and halfway into my 3rd gen 2 are dead I had no idea what was happening solo que experince and with 2 perks me and a nea were able to come back with me being extra stealth and good loops better together just gave us the bare minimum info needed to group up and prove thi self allowed up to get the gen done quickly

And sadly the nea died but we got all 3 gens done and she was opening the gate now imagine if she just killed her wen she got hooked for the 2sd time how different that game would of been

Comments

  • There are people in all multiplayer games who RQ as soon as it seems they're gonna lose. Almost feel sorry for them, the best wins are the comeback ones.

  • I’ve won so many games at 1 gen because one survivor messed up it’s insane. Never give up!

  • I've had it happen on both sides. It's why I'll never give up the game until it is actually over.

    It's amazing how some opponents get so cocky when everything goes well but have no idea how to handle it when they get punched in the mouth.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    There are people in all multiplayer games who RQ as soon as it seems they're gonna lose. Almost feel sorry for them, the best wins are the comeback ones.

    They know that, but if they try to not dc for let's say 20 games and only 1 is a comeback, they just know it's not enough for the frustration they have to endure by staying and playing against a killer you don't want to.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1926374#Comment_1926374

    Usually the comebacks happen because the enemy is utter trash and can't capitalize on a giant advantage like in this instance. It's a Doctor who couldn't find Survivors quickly and who got looped for 3 generators against 2 survivors. So it's not really ragequit when someone would give up at 3 generators and 2 Survivors left; that's more like forfeiting to end match faster.

    They were a decent doc a few mistakes and I was lucky should of been hit at shack gotta love aim assist am I right edit me was almost always in a chase with one of us but I was able to juke hit a few times and sprint burst and iron will made that a bit easier to get to a loop and hide from him I'm just glad I had a teammate that did gens when I was being chased and didn't kill themselves

  • The 1% probability of a comeback is not worth wasting time on boosting some edgeboy's ego.

  • The amount of games someone has quit in 30seconds of the game because they messed up or dont like the killer for me and the other 2 to get the gens etc done is insane. Like if they stayed the game would of been much easier and smoother, but baby's always cry yano