Doctor fix
So I just ran into a game where everytime I got shocked by shock therapy from doctor I couldn't use any exhaustion perks.
So I just ran into a game where everytime I got shocked by shock therapy from doctor I couldn't use any exhaustion perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What exhaustion perk were you using? If it was dead hard then I think him denying dead hard with a shock is an intended feature.
Maybe not, the perk doesn't work well in dedicated servers.
If it was Dead Hard than doc shocking you denies it, otherwise it's a bug.
Well it's dead hard and balanced landing