Hackers change killer perks???

I just played the weirdest match of my life. After I hooked the second person my volume turned off and scratch marks turned off. Then it got extra weird my perks changed. Pop changed to oppression, bbq and chili switched to deerstalker, and I'm all ears became thrill of the hunt... I have no clue what happened too because all 4 survivors were console players

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • That's something that I've never seen before. If it happens again, please can you keep your game logs and send them to me?

    You can find your logs here:

    1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

    2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

    3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. 

  • The survivors activated their trap card.

  • One of those 4 could have been Microsoft, but now that makes me curious


    How did they manage to change your perk build midgame?

  • The entity thought you were going to smooth sailing and wanted to make it interesting