Blight on ormond is a slip and slide simulator.

It truly baffles me how such a massive issue for this killer has gone (for as far as i know) unnoticed, we are all aware that blight slides around sometimes but on ormond its horrendous how much it happen. It makes him pretty much unplayable on this map.

Please fix blights hitboxes :(

Comments

  • @DontNerf said:

    It truly baffles me how such a massive issue for this killer has gone (for as far as i know) unnoticed, we are all aware that blight slides around sometimes but on ormond its horrendous how much it happen. It makes him pretty much unplayable on this map.

    Please fix blights hitboxes :(

    I'm just glad they are fixing his POV either Tuesday or next chapter I can't remember when

  • When I first wanted to start maining blight, I got ormond and backwater swamp... It was a nightmare, it made me never play him.


    But after realising it was just these 2 maps I played him and now I main him :)


    But yeah it really needs to be addressed

  • He was fine before the hot fix they did to him. I guess he was to strong so they wanted to make him more difficult (nerf him)

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/224731/blight-on-ormond-is-a-slip-and-slide-simulator

    I'm just glad they are fixing his POV either Tuesday or next chapter I can't remember when

    Next Chapter

  • That's all reworked map gonna be. Lol

  • Blight on Ormond always gives me mixed feelings - on the one hand, I basically cannot use my power in a chase half the time. But on the other, it's Ormond with an amazingly mobile killer that can always default to m1 gameplay...

  • I agree. It's like every single obstacle is coated in a thick layer of grease.

    One time I slide across a piece of snow so far I ended up in the 1.0 release version of the game.

    Devs please fix.

  • He doesn't want to slam into the snowmen and knock them over