Stuck at Exit Gates???
I'm not totally sure if this has been reported. I feel horrible. This person was new to the game and they got stuck in the corner of the exit gates. They were unable to be picked up by the killer either
Plus- someone else in the same game also got stuck on the edge where you can actually escape as well-- they managed to spam their buttons enough though and escaped.
Sorry again if this has already been reported! But here is a video for better understanding! :)
Comments
Thank you for reporting. Estimated fix time: 14 months.
bahhahaha oh jeez- how long did they take on the rock stuck issue-- like 4?? ugh. I dunno. I get it though... it is a video game with different teams for different things and not all the communication goes through when it's supposed to. Besides not everything is an easy fix.