Neat little idea for chase musics
I think it would be cool if there was an extra little part that played (from any instrument idk) when you are injured and on death hook while being chased just to make it even more intense.
I think it would be cool if there was an extra little part that played (from any instrument idk) when you are injured and on death hook while being chased just to make it even more intense.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be cool! I really love the Oni's BONK! BONK! BONK! BONK! thing in his song it's so intense, now imagine having that while you struggle!!! Also Billy's kinda twangy banjo too that sounds interesting lol!
Haha would also be a nice reminder that you're about to die!!!
Yeah, maybe some extra instrument playing at a higher pitch or tempo.
That wouldn't be bad, but it shouldn't be overdone. I took a music class where I made my own music, and overdoing it can just feel like a bombardment of noises and can damage your ears or at least five them an ear ache.
Of course, it wouldn't be a super high or loud noise, but just noticeable.
I'm not saying what your suggesting isn't a bad idea, I would just want them to be careful on how they do it. Maybe they could just add one noticeable instrument in the background and that would be fine
That would be cool. Instead of the chase music just ending it would have a climax. You could even add a more depressing part if the survivor escapes
That’s an interesting concept. I like how players in the community have better ideas than the devs.
With the amazing soundtracks we already have, I fully trust that the devs or whoever works on the music will be able to implement this small change.