only I

will get bbq lvl 1 on a killer I only got for the "secret" charm code and have no desire to play

now I feel like I have to lmao

any other killer? never happened nor will it again, guaranteed lmao

20210207100017_1.jpg


Comments

  • Go play the lottery immediately

  • How do you not wanna play PH? I mean, just look at his bu...eh..I mean...knife.

  • Typical RNG, getting BBQ at level 1 for one of the Killer's its least well suited for (although its still good on him)

  • @OBX said:

    Go play the lottery immediately

    lol ok. ill play the pick 4. 2 picks daily. 50 cents wins up tp 2.5k, 1 dollar can win up to 5 mil. if i win, ill cash app u some

    @Zeus said:

    How do you not wanna play PH? I mean, just look at his bu...eh..I mean...knife.

    and probably because i just don't feel like learning a new killer lolol

  • @JPA said:

    Typical RNG, getting BBQ at level 1 for one of the Killer's its least well suited for (although its still good on him)

    exactly my point. kind of. like i said in other reply, mostly its me not wanting to learn another killer, but as you stated, its not really suited best for him. on other killers im learning/playing more (branching of mains) demo, legion, mikey, etc, tops i have is level 1. and thats on legion.

  • @struckyomama said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1924473#Comment_1924473

    exactly my point. kind of. like i said in other reply, mostly its me not wanting to learn another killer, but as you stated, its not really suited best for him. on other killers im learning/playing more (branching of mains) demo, legion, mikey, etc, tops i have is level 1. and thats on legion.

    It's still super useful on him and is rated A (https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/perk/3), so worth equipping. But yeah maybe Discordance or Thrilling Tremors is more useful?

  • @JPA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1924492#Comment_1924492

    It's still super useful on him and is rated A (https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/perk/3), so worth equipping. But yeah maybe Discordance or Thrilling Tremors is more useful?

    cant hurt i guess. just my ######### lucky..



    UPDATE:::::apparently this works with cheryl too. WHO I JUST BOUGHT literally days ago lmao.

    smfh

  • I remember getting BBQ at level 1 on Deathslinger, and I got BBQ 3 by the time I got to level 16. Have never had that kind of luck ever again. Had to spend well over 2 million BPs on Pyramid Head and Plague by the time I got BBQ on those killers.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    I remember getting BBQ at level 1 on Deathslinger, and I got BBQ 3 by the time I got to level 16. Have never had that kind of luck ever again. Had to spend well over 2 million BPs on Pyramid Head and Plague by the time I got BBQ on those killers.

    ya i recently went from more survivor main (killer here and there but only a couple) to 50 50 and only 2 killers so far have seen bbq. lvl 1. smfh

  • heh, thats nothing!

    the first perk i unlocked on my Nurse was Bamboozle! and not just that, Bamboozle was also the very first perk i got to lvl 3 on her!

    take that, mortal!


    *silently cries in a corner*

  • @Mister_xD said:

    heh, thats nothing!

    the first perk i unlocked on my Nurse was Bamboozle! and not just that, Bamboozle was also the very first perk i got to lvl 3 on her!

    take that, mortal!

    *silently cries in a corner*

    talk about some great luck rng! haha whats worse is you know if it was, for example, bubba, youd be 50+ 9234820348 and still not see bamboozle haha