Dull Totems should be a new patrolling tool
It only makes sense IMO. Dull totems would be revealed in red as it does for hex totems right now, but hex totems would have to have its aura colour changed.
It only makes sense IMO. Dull totems would be revealed in red as it does for hex totems right now, but hex totems would have to have its aura colour changed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why should I need to patrol them if I have no hexes? I might as well patrol the basement at that point
I guess that could be a thing, but... Wouldn't it just kind of buff NOED and have no real other purpose? I mean, there's so little reason to patrol dull totems except to make sure NOED activates
You could trap your dulls to 3-totem the survivors who won't finish the gens to try to pre-cleanse NOED. But here comes the evil part: you didn't equip NOED.
Honestly, 500iq 7head mindgame.
If you see one the aura of a dull totem gets removed, it means they cleansed, so you have an extra tracking tool.
Great? I mean I just don’t think it’s nessacary honestly. If anything survivors need a totem counter
Thrill of the Hunt exists.
So? It has nothing to do with dull totem tracking?
It literally tells you how many totems are left.
Yes but it doesn't say WHERE a totem was cleansed, my idea was so the killer could see where.
Doesn't that just add more clutter on the screen for killer? Not that I'm complaining but when I used to play killer just having all the gens visible plus the aura perks and other visual notifications was already enough stuff on screen.
maybe we could add this to a perk instead?
dunno, i just dont really feel like it would be a needed change
(actually, when they were first introduced, all Dull Totems were revealed to the killer in just that way, but it got removed again shortly after - dont really know why though)