the only toxic thing that makes me angry

I'm fine with teabagging, i'm fine with clicking, whatever, if you wanna be a toxic survivor then so be it.

But why is it that every time the exit gates are open and i'm just letting the remaining survs go, there's always one motherf cker who has to blind me with the flashlight before leaving? And for what, 200BP ?

If you're a surv who does this can you tell me why you do this? I promise i won't get mad

Comments

  • If I ever do it (which is a rare occurrence because ik how it feels on the side of a killer) its either because the killer was toxic, or I had an archive challenge to get flashlight blinds.

  • I usually dont use flashlight, but if i found one in a chest, i might do what you discribed, just to practice flashlight blinds in general, because i just cant do them.

  • Spam clicking only if the killer is toxic otherwise it's only because I want more points. It's actually 400 points I believe for a flashlight blind.

    I'll do anything even for just 10 points.

  • I hope you aren't letting them and are avoiding the beam. Then you're the one who gets points!

  • I always do it if I have a flashlight, if there's battery why not

  • I only do it if it's a tome challenge cuz I suck with flashlights and assume it's better (or nicer idk) then doing it at pallets.

    My friend who usually always has a flashlight does it to use the add ons since they're going to disappear.

  • Chain blinding in that situation is done for points, just like giving free hits and healing. If you just want to let them go, then just turn away and leave.

  • @bepis said:

    I'm fine with teabagging, i'm fine with clicking, whatever, if you wanna be a toxic survivor then so be it.

    But why is it that every time the exit gates are open and i'm just letting the remaining survs go, there's always one motherf cker who has to blind me with the flashlight before leaving? And for what, 200BP ?

    If you're a surv who does this can you tell me why you do this? I promise i won't get mad

    Archives. Most killers know how to avoid flashlights, and we haven't completed those archive challenges yet.

  • BP is BP. This game has a legendary grind. Get that money, boi

    Also, blinds are worth 400, not 200. And that's 400 base, it can go up 2800 depending on perks and offerings.

  • BP value. If i barely use my purple beamer then i'm using it all up. just for those sweet BP.